- already prepared pizza crust (we used individual size but can also use large crust)thick or thin crust. However, using thicker crust will add a few minutes to cooking time.
- Canadian bacon or regular bacon, cooked, drained of grease, and chopped into bite size pieces
- sweet banana peppers, 2-3 depending on size pizza being prepared.
- small to medium size onion diced
- fresh or shredded mozzarella
- 3-4 tablespoons Koss Sauce
- 1 large baking/pizza stone
- small cast iron or any type skillet to saute vegetables.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill(this recipe may also be prepared in regular oven).
- Dice banana peppers and onion(feel free to use your favorite vegetables and toppings).
- Once grill is heated, place pizza crust onto stone.
- Top with Koss Sauce.
- Top with vegetables and bacon
- Add mozzarella
- Place stone on grill. Bake until pizza is warm and cheese is melted. If baking in oven, bake at 375 degrees approximately 15 minutes or until pizza is warm and cheese is melted.